Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: fuck the 12" WOR Spawn...

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    we be gettin a 12' ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh you silly Canadian! The cold has really gotten to your brain hasn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    cold?
    we don't get that here...


    and I meant 12", not 12'...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SS, you gotta understand that Canada is only now getting to know Elvis, the man and his music. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    my Ma had to miss E's only Toronto gig to give birth to my brother.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha, I figured you'd be the first to freak about the Big E news, Pete.

    I'd like to get that guitar of his in that scale too. I've got a 12'' Mexican Day of the Dead figure I made, and I had to buy a friggin' Shakira doll for her guitar to use with him. It's latin style, but it plays "Wherever, Whenever", so you know how that goes.
    (feel free to point and laugh, folks. Hey she was cheap at walmart) [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so going to get that 12" elvis for my Nene. she looooves elvis. she's seen all of his movies, has his albums, decorative elvis plates...although I'm not sure she'd understand that NTS is a good thing, and doesn't mean that there's something wrong with the figure.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im not that big of an Elvis fan and I might get some of these, they're cool, none the less

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If they make a 12" of the Rockabilly Elvis when it comes out, I'll be a happy camper.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    vtbear 1787 410804

    ".....let me be your...Teddy bear....*fingers snapping*"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •